MOMSNext is designed to encourage, equip, and develop mothers of school-age children. It is an open, accepting place for all mothers of school-age children to come, just as they are, to experience authentic community, personal growth, practical help, and spiritual hope.
MOMSNext meeting is a place where moms can breathe and take a moment to take care of themselves so they can be the best mom possible for their kids and family. MOMSNext is open to all mothers, of at least one school-age child (beginning in Kindergarten). From time to time we will make an exception and allow a mother of a younger child to participate in this group. Please contact the coordinator to discuss whether this is a good fit for you. CLICK HERE TO EMAIL.
Absolutely no child care of any age will be available at any MOMSNext meeting and children are not permitted at the meetings. Sensitive topics which are inappropriate for little ears may be discussed.
MOMSNext meets on the first Wednesday of each month.
Please CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
- Helps moms to develop authentic friendships
- Encourages moms to value mothering
- Challenges every mom to grow as a mother, woman and leader
- Strengthens marriages and supportive relationships
- Provides trusted parenting resources
- Connects moms and families to the local church
- Draws moms one step closer to Jesus