Join us for Neelsville’s Ministry Fair after worship on Sun 3/26! Learn more about the many ministry teams at NPC and how you can use your gifts as God's Workmanship to Worship, Grow & Go! Stop by the ministry tables, look at the opportunities to serve, and ask God to help you discern where He is calling you to serve.
Are you called to serve in WORSHIP?
- Can you turn on a light switch? You can serve on the Tech Team.
- Do children bring you joy? You can assist in the Worship & Play Zone.
- Do you like to sing in the shower? Join the choir!
- Can you say “good morning” with a smile? You’d be a wonderful part of the Welcome Team.
- Do you like to throw a party? Join the Fellowship Team.
Are you called to GROW and serve?
- Have ideas for adult classes? The Adult Ministry team would love to hear them!
- Want to grow friendships and your faith? Talk to the Adult Ministry team about joining or starting a small group.
- Are you a 20- or 30- something who wants to get connected at NPC? The Young Adults Ministry would love to get to know you!
- Wish you had more Jesus in your life as a teen? Share your experiences in our Students Ministry.
- Love those faithful and true Bible stories from your childhood days? Be a part of Children’s Ministry and help our NPC Kids find that same love.
Are you called to GO?
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves or get your hands dirty? Talk to the Trustees or the Local Missions team about their many projects.
- Wish you had advice as a new mom? Share what you learned with MOPs or the Local Missions Gabriel Project.
- Have you helped someone learn how to read? You can assist a teacher at ESL. Talk to the Local Missions team.
- Do you call to check in on people? You’d make a good Deacon.
- Have you read a book that brought you closer to God and can’t stop talking about it? Consider the Local Missions - Evangelism Team.
- Interested in other cultures? Help our Global Missions partners spread the word of God around the world.
Are you called to share your ADMINISTRATIVE gifts?
Savvy with social media? Talk to the Office about sharing God's influence.
- Make a lot of to do lists? Love a good spreadsheet? SO MANY ministries could use your organizational skills. Stop by Local Missions and ask about ESL admin tasks; ask Adult Ministry about taking attendance; talk to Children’s Ministry about organizing family and community events. Connect with a ministry that you feel passionate about.
- Good at stretching a budget or growing an investment? Share your two cents with the Budget Team.
- Passionate about giving back to God? Talk to the Stewardship Team.
- Do you remember why you became a Covenant Partner at Neelsville? Talk to Brian Farrell about sharing that in our Inquirer’s classes.
- Do you want to show some love to our Staff? Lend your listening ear and admin skills to the Personnel Team.