Raising kids can be a tough, MOPS is here to help! Mothers of Preschoolers meet twice a month on Tuesday mornings during the school year for friendship and growth. We get together throughout the week in various parks and events in the region. During summer months, MOPS meets informally for playdates.
MOPS is a place to experience authentic community, mothering support, personal growth and spiritual hope, so no mom is alone. To register please click here.
- Helps moms to develop authentic friendships
- Encourages moms to value mothering
- Challenges every mom to grow as a mother, woman and leader
- Strengthens marriages and supportive relationships
- Provides trusted parenting resources
- Connects moms and families to the local church
- Draws moms one step closer to Jesus
For more information about MOPS click to contact Shawny.